Sunday, November 17, 2013

3 months


Guru Che is 3 months today. It feels like yesterday we saw his face for the first time, but it also feels like he has been here forever. My transition to be a mom hasn't been easy, considering I never thought about having babies and even got to question my mom gene when pregnant. Considering I wrote a whole thesis on feminism and spaces in relation to the housewife figure being controlled by a dictator. Every day is a new experience, a new prayer for wisdom, a less me and more him. And maybe Im not the best mother, but Im a good devotee to my guru. Im allowing myself to make mistakes and to learn from them. To ask for more guidence to his infinite knowlegde. And he is forgiving, and loving, and he likes to smile when he wakes up in the morning... and he ask me to chant with him his very own mantras...

Motherhood is better than anything if that means to be ~his~ mom.


November, 14, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment