Sunday, May 3, 2015

Here

Motherhood is my biggest adventure; my biggest accomplishment even though sometimes it feels like I'm the biggest failure.


I don't expect to know all the answers, neither to be all perfect; so on those days that I feel like I'm losing my shit I leave everything I'm doing, wrap my baby next to my chest and take a walk... ~~ I don't know all the answers. I might feel like a shitty mom sometimes but my guru chose me. From all the souls in the universe he decided my womb was his new home, my arms his new comfort, my bed his new bed. And then all my questions fade. The place between the 'wtf' and the 'what if' become the sacred space of the now, of the infinite learning, the infinite grateful spirit, the I dont wanna be anywhere but HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment