Friday, January 8, 2016

Guru's bed: a letter

Oh sweet juicy peach,

Since the day you were born, every moon you've lived, every dream you have had, I've been keeping them for you. I smile so big when you talk in your dreams and I wish I can see the colors you are dreaming... I bet you dream in colors, my cosmic mirror.

You made my bed your bed; your earthly temple...and here I am, falling asleep to your simple trascendental way of meditating.

Oh. I struggle, mi guru, my wise tree, every time I think about the day you leave this bed... Or the day you dont look for comfort in my arms every time you want to rest your eyes from the world during these rainy days.

We are living the dream, my Spring. And I live it because you came to me. To remind me there is a journey worth living slowly...slow, like a Sunday morning.

Guru: I hope you know, my sweet teacher, that my love for you has no limit or space or words because we are not from this world or these bodies. ~ Lucky me that could see that with the eyes of my soul cause I wouldn't have known that it was YOU all along what I was looking for- chasing always with my mortal eyes- what this material world was missing before I could leave it feeling complete.

So if one day, seed of my womb, you want to feel at home again after wandering the world, my traveler: find mama. There is always going to be space for you inside her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment