Thursday, December 31, 2015

Resolutions, what?

I never make New Year's resolutions because...well, I never keep up with them, so I try to be honest with myself. I feel like since becoming a mom I haven't paid attention to me and since Che developed TSW I ABSOLUTELY forgot about me: as a woman, wife, friend... as an empowered human being.

Going back to work was a wake up call: I need to care for myself in order to be healthy (especially mentally) and capable to take care of a little one. I am not JUST a mom, I am so much more and I need to start seeing myself as such.

So I owe it to myself and to my family to keep this resolutions as a sacred promise.

Here it goes. My resolutions:

1- Working out: I already started going to the gym/eating cleaner/taking supplements and it feels amazing!
2- Write: Writing is such a huge part of who I used to be and it made me so happy. I need to write more, I need to find my bliss.
3- Read: I have set a goal for this year to read a book (not parenting related) every month. I already started reading and I don't know why I haven't made space for something I love so much.
4- Keep up with this blog. *winky face*


I hope this year brings you everything your heart desires. Go write some resolutions. Make it sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, loved friend! Wishing you the best this year! You are amazing & deserve it!

      Delete