Thursday, December 17, 2015

Us, the terrible two

Guru,

I (we)'ve been busy.

[We have been growing].

I haven't wrote letters for you anymore; not like I used to.

We moved, mama got a job, and you... You, guru, won't stop growing.

Every day you challenge me. You make me put myself in time out almost every day cause I get so frustrated with you! You are so wild, my seed... You remind me so much of me, little fire ~ lion. But oh, you are also the sweetest. You talk so much, and say and do the funniest things. People look at you sometimes and say "oh, the terrible twos!" But I dont think you are terrible, my Sun; my sweet. You are strong, powerful, with lots of opinions. You are determined, stubborn and you are also caring, compassionate, giving and pure magic. There is nothing terrible about you, my dear. People just don't speak your language. But I do. I get you. I am like you, too. The storm and the calm. We are allowed to be that: ying and yang.  Please, know that... You are allowed to FEEL as loud as you want.  Please, do: FEEL. & understand when mama feels too.

& when you grow older, I hope that you see how much I try every day, for you:
To be the mama you need; the mama that sees YOU. The mama that looks at you every day and can't believe the masterpiece that is the whole you.

1 comment:

  1. The mama time out, yes! This is really beautiful and the honesty is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete