Wednesday, February 5, 2014

la mitad



Mi amor,

You are almost half a year old. I imagined you and dreamt about you since I knew you were growing in my belly. I knew way before that morning I took my first pregnancy test that you were "here" and not because of morning sickness but because your presence was beyond obvious. I felt different. Occupied. I imagined you, and deep in my subconscious I wanted you when I realized I wanted to be with your Papa for the rest of my life. You were going to be the promise of the most beautiful love I'd experienced. Imagining you was easy but you have been more than that. More than perfection and open windows. I thought I was going to teach you things, teach you how to talk or look at things...but in reality I haven't taught you much. Instead you make me look at complicated things in a simple way, you are sweet in the mornings after being up all night, you for the first time recognized my sadness and gave me happiness, you are gentle and loving and I wish I was more like you. More innocent but wise. More infinite but little. I ask you every day to stay little, and I know its selfish and unrealistic. I know you are going to fly away from me one day... but you chose me to be your mom and that should be enough. I know what it is to have a full, big, perfect belly because of you. I know what it is to have a full bed because of you. I know what it is to have a full house because of you. I know, mi vida, what it is to have a full heart because of you... and that's something no one can't ever take away from me. My heart will always be full because of you.

I love you, mi criatura divina. So much, it hurts... and you will never know no matter how much I tell you.



We are over Instagram (@ompachamama) just in case you want to see lots and lots of picture of Che.  I'm starting a serie of hashtags called #Chedreams to keep track of all the pictures I have of him sleeping...because there is nothing cuter than that. Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment